Thursday, September 12, 2013

Things I Liked (or didn’t) This Week

Time for an almost weekly assortment of things I liked and didn’t, from the web as well as everyday life.

I liked taking time to have a coffee/milkshake date with this beauty.  I love this young lady.

image (3)

I liked this article for it’s simple explanation of recent events in Syria.  I didn’t like (at all) that it was necessary.  The situation is terrible, and needs our prayers.

I liked that Sofia is starting to feel like home.  Or, more accurately, like one of two homes.

IMG_0752 

I didn’t like how little time I have had to keep this space updated.  I liked that we’re settling into a schedule and getting involved in more ministry opportunities.

I liked seeing the kids playing baseball this year on a team with other expat and missionary kids. 

I liked finding that squash and apple season has started.  We bought this big guy yesterday:

I didn’t like seeing friends here and abroad hurting this week and not being able to be there, or do much to help.

Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment