Friday, September 27, 2013

Things I Liked (or didn’t) This Week

I liked getting our Visas!  Whoo-Hoo!

I didn’t like being sick, and having sick kiddos, all at the same time.

I liked the start of fall.  So far, the squash and the sunrises are my personal highlights.

timeline 2

I didn’t like the news this week.  Stories of increasing violence, unrest, and more.  Praying for peace. 

I loved having 3 hours to myself this week, and having a husband that takes the kids out occasionally to make that possible.

I liked having coffee with a new friend.

I didn’t like all the construction noise next store.  Thankful it’s a short term project due to be complete next month.  I will like having our favorite grocery store across the street.

I like that we’ve completed almost 20% of our school year. Time is flying by!

What did you like, or not this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment